Friday, August 2, 2013

Wind of Change

Hi all! This has been the most absent time for me OMG. I am super sorry to my readers. I came to Hawaii  and the place Im staying doesn't have internet due to some issue. i am at the local starbucks to updabte my blog. I am staying in Hawaii for few weeks. Some of you may know that I used to live here for 3 years. Time flies for sure and I really missed Hawaii a lot: the beautiful nature, perfect weather, great food and the number 1 reason is the nicest people. I also came here for some photoshoot and some fashion events which I'm really excited about. So I met this talented lady Sara Anslow. She styled and photographed this whole post. I am super thankful to her. For the outfit: I got this cut out dress as a birthday present like 3 years ago and I just realized that I never worn it for my blog. So here you go all!


Dress-bebe( gifted on my bday 3 years ago)
Pumps-Steve Madden ( gifted for my bday this year :)
Location-Honolulu HI
Photo by Sara Anslow
 
 
<3 Una

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You are very pretty

Sarah Lewis said...

wow, you look amazing! beautiful pictures!

xx

On the Bright Style

Helena Resende said...

Amazing :)

hoogege said...

chain block

Lali said...

beautiful
x

veruzkas.blogspot.com

MILEX said...

marvelous!

Sharon Lei said...

So hot, babes! Love it. So cool that you are working with Sara. I haven't met her in person, but she actually helped coordinate a Maserati event a couple months ago on Oahu... and we sent her a few of our pieces to style for a fashion show. She's awesome!

Miss u.. can't wait to see you soon.

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh wow, these photos are STUNNING! Love that sexy cutout dress

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Ajeng Andianti said...

you look stunning<3
following each other would be great!

www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awesome dress! let me know if you want to follow each other! xo

louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

Cassandra Too said...

This dress is amazing! You look so good in it too!

Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


cassandra xx
http://backtofive.blogspot.com