Tuesday, March 10, 2015

unexpected post

Well hello gorgeous people! Happy Tuesday! It's a very beautiful day in LA. The reason this post;s title is "Unexpected" is I wasn't planning on doing any post for this outfit. Me and my friend went out for a grocery shopping at Trader's joe but then we ended up at the Obey wall near that store. I am a big fan of the Obey art. It's almost everywhere i go. It's beautiful and very eye catching. So my best friend took my picture with my cellphone ( Samsung note 2). It was around 5p.m So the lighting was just right. I am very happy with the quality of these pictures. So this is the outfit that you will see me almost everyday. Here you go!

Photos by my bae  Saruul Bekhbaatar




Jumper-H&M
Skinnies-H&M
Sneakers-Nike Airmax hyperfuse



<3 Una

1 comments:

Mrs. Aa said...

comfy yet stylish <3

visit mine,
Miss Aa