Monday, February 25, 2013

VEGAS baby!

Hi all! Happy Monday! It was so hard to wake up this morning lol. My weekend was the bomb! I spent my weekend in Vegas. It was my 3rd visit there. Check out my last year's Vegas post here . This one was probably the best one so far. I went there with my friend and we stayed in beautiful Ceasar Palace. I went there right before Spring break so I can get the ticket way cheaper as i did. The flight was super short and fast (one hour). I always did road trip before.We stayed in Augustus tower. It was super fun and crazy good trip ever. I loved every second I spent there. OMG I can't wait to t back lol.
For the outfit I am wearing this amazing grungy shredded top that I won from THEVERSASTYLE blog giveaway :) PLease check her blog out, she is super sweet and stylish.So here are my photo diary from Vegas :) ENJOY
Photos by Oggy Tsogtoo

  

Tried on some. Which one do you think I got? :)
wish list
Morning routine :)
 Salmon for lunch :) (day2)
Smoked salmon for appetier (day 1)
Kumomotos (day 2)
Sushi and Sashimi platter (Day 2)
Miso Black Cod
Room Service at 4 in the morning lol
 Pinot Grigio meets Champagne  (day 2)
Chocolate martini looks more like a milk martini lol (day 1)
 getting ready :)
 Augustus Palace
Day 1
dress-Bebe
Pumps-Bebe
 
hot bath and jacuzzi time
Pure rooftop club in Ceasars Palace





 Beautiful candles in Ceasars palace
 
First time in official Christian Louboutin store 
Day 2
About to have sushi in Nobu restaurant :)
Sexy bar huh :)

XS
top-Gift from Elisharon
skirt-OASAP
boots-old-Bakers
Sick Motorcycle in Treasure island
 
Fashion show mall :)


 Shredded top-Rouge Noir
baby blue pants-F21
Wedge Sneakers-Jeffrey campbells
Leather jacket-BCBG

I hope you enjoyed it :)
<3 Una

14 comments:

Well... said...

Girrrl, loving all these photos! Looks like a fantastic trip :D
Loving the sexy/edgy looks you rocked

Trendy Teal

Kstylick said...

Love this one <3 Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

Martina said...

wow these are amazing pictures, looks like u guys had a fantastic time!

Janna said...

I love that dress you're wearing in the Augustus Palace. And the food looks delicious, especially the sushi. Great trip! :D

Tsegts said...

;)

nene ilovef said...

Wow <3 You had a wonderful time ....
So Jealous Hun Kisses from Greece!!!

www.neneilovef.blogspot.gr

(Check out our GIVEAWAY)

Jessica said...

amazing pictures, i want to go back to vegas badly now! I love all your outfits too :)

Justalazymorning said...

you're such a babe!!!
love all your outfit

EMA said...

Wow Vegas looks awesome! So much good food and great style! Lovely post :)

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

ねこちゃん said...

You look so fabulous!!! Love the pic of you in front of the Pegasus!! It's epic :) the food looks delish too! Never been to Vegas though...

Sixth Tractate said...

Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Levi (tlnique) said...

Awesome pictures, so cool that you went to Vegas! Really want to go there some time :)

Enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway and win a watch of your own choice!
www.tlnique.blogspot.com

parfum said...

looking so pretty so awosome fashion.pretty outfits , nice blog . i like it
Parfum pas cher.

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

Vegas is so much fun. Miss that place. Love the cut out dress - super sexy.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion