Sunday, October 16, 2011

Still doing color blocks

Hello everyone! Today was really nice outside. It's fall but in LA it's like summer which is awesome. YAy! The top I'm wearing on the picture is from H&M. I only spent 10$ for that. This top goes with almost every bottom i have. Also this top is really baggy and loose, but i used small belt for tuck everything in, so it makes it look like perfect top for any skirt. I also love the color of it.




Style Tip: Use any small belt to make you loose top more fitted. 
Top-H&M, Belt-Forever 21, Skirt-Bebe, Shoes-Aldo, Clutch-AA, Watches-Citizen and Betsey Johnson, Necklace-Gifted from sis

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEED to get my hands on that bag so chic I LOVE.

UnA said...

U can get it from American Apparel hun :)

Unknown said...

wow perfect colorblocking girl!

Unknown said...

Super cute, I love the colors you did here. The belt is a wonderful way to accent the natural waistline

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

UnA said...

Thanks loves..

Anula said...

You look gorgeous! Great bag!!

STYLESTRICT said...

love your style!! x

- Kimbunnii - said...

Gorgeous colors on you!