Sunday, January 19, 2014

Checkered

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday and Happy long weekend! I woke up so early as usual and made some green juice for my roommate and myself. Now it's time for my coffee and blog. 
I got this amazing sweater from CHICNOVA. Please check their site here. They have the trendiest fashionable items for a really reasonable price. You will receive 20% off from you entire first purchase and they offer FREE shipping. 
Since my sweater is pretty loud, I wanted to wear all simple bottoms. It was my first time shooting indoor. S here you go all!
 Photo and editing by Elle and Livinelay (thanks babes)





Sweater-Chicnova
Pants-H&M

4 comments:

Sharon Lei said...

Love love love babe!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Mei めい said...

I love this sweater so much! ><

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice review of the topic , I was looking to understand this matter further and found this information to be informative..
StaffXperts

Putri Valentina said...

super cool top dear!

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM