Monday, September 23, 2013

Think like a man

Hello all! If you guys follow me on instagram. Some of you guys may know that I am obsessed with men's button up shirt lately. I've been wearing it from day to night, almost any occasions. So we went to downtown LA to shoot this. We has so much fun shooting this. I wasn't planning to wear this outfit. All of a sudden we went to a store and got this men's shirt in size large. I am in love with this. I'm willing to get some more men's clothings lol. So here you go alL!
Photo by lovely Livinelay (Thanks love)




 
here is a little video that show some behind the scene :)


TOP-Men's basic button up
Shorts-Guess
Pumps-Bebe
Hat-Love culture



<3 Una

6 comments:

c said...

awesome cap!

<3

ps. we are giving away a WTG store top and skirt!

The Dragonfruit said...

Nothing like a classic button down!

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You have the hottest legs ever. I do not know this obsession of yours, but I can see why you like them - men's wear on you looks so sexy.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Mrs. Aa said...

cute cap

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

Unknown said...

I love that hat. It's so fierce!

xx.
Stephanie | fashion and tea

Patricia loves fashion said...

Lovely photos :))