Monday, June 3, 2013

White is the new black

Hi all! Sorry for being M.I.A for almost 2 weeks. Oh well My summer break has started officially. I am so effing happy. I didn't have day off for too long. I really deserve this break  think :)  So for my today's ootd I am wearing everything white. Everything I buy is now white. It's just so classy and chic. I am in love with this white angora sweater from ZLZ. Pleas check this lovely online boutique here. They have the trendiest item for really affordable prices and they offer free shipping :)
My friend took these photos for me. It was her first time and I love how she tried different positions. She sat on the ground and etc ... I just wanna say thank you Degi. So here you go all!
Photos by Delgerjargal 










Sweater-ZLZ
Skort-Zara
Necklace-Akira (old)



<3

12 comments:

Helena Resende said...

Those shorts are just perfect! You look beautiful :)

Joy Shana said...

You look gorgeous
Shana-Style

Denimtarian said...

white looks good.

denimtarian.blogspot.com
facebook.com/denimtarian
twitter.com/denimtarian
instagram.com/denimtarian
denimtarian.com

Unknown said...

Precioso look , me ha encantado un besazo reina
http://gloritalabel.blogspot.com.es/

Mary M. said...

I couldn't agree more, white is perfect for summer and you are rocking it! You have such an incredible style and your bag is divine!!

Have an amazing week,
Mary x

ice pandora said...

Ugh, you look so great! I
love your sense of style
really c: Xx

The Dragonfruit said...

I just love that skort!

Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

Keep it casual by teaming with a pair of staple lace shorts and some classic stilettos.

Unknown said...

Those shoes are amazing and I'm loving the white and gold combination!
http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

such a lovely outfit!

check out my latest outfit post! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the skort! Great outfit!

http://www.hiteastyle.com/

Rianna said...

Wowsers, those shoes are KILLER! Love it!

Rianna xxx