Sunday, April 7, 2013

Strawberry bubble gum

Hi all! It's another beautiful day in Los Angeles. I went hiking to Griffith Observatory park this morning with my friend. Since summer is right around the corner, I need to watch out lol. It's my 3rd official day of my spring break. I didn't really plan anything but good sleep. So for my today's outfit I am wearing this lovely mesh back sweater from SAMMYDRESS. It;s so cute and fuzzy. I really like the mesh back :)I styled it 2 different ways. Let me know which one is your fav?
So here you go!









Sweater-SAMMYDRESS
Pleather skirt-H&M
Black Sneakers-SAMMYDRESS
Pink pumps-Charlotte Russe


Which one if your fav?


<3 Una

12 comments:

BERTHA NATASHA said...

Coolest shoes!! I love their gold detail

Mish R. (LBD and Onesies) said...

Super cute sweater! Love the shoes too! <3

XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

Miss Aa said...

nice top <3

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

warmest regards,
Miss Aa
www.miss-aa.com

Cindy Wilson said...

super cool sweater! i love how you dress up, very chic dear <3

www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

Rowan Reiding said...

Gorgeous! Love your fluffy sweater and shoes!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Ps: Enter my GIVEAWAY for a chance to win one of the two By Cleo statement necklaces!

LeBeatrici said...

hello!

I’m following your blog on GFC and Bloglovin.

Would you like to follow each other?

I hope you’ll visit my blog too.

xoxo
Bea

FASHION ICE said...

that top is so cool and unique! xx

Linda Greaves said...

What an awesome fuzzy top!

Trendy Teal

Yolandaas said...

All if them are great, i like the one with the skater skirt xx

Jane Austin said...

you look amazing in both, but I prefer the look with the trainers!
they're so nice
Jane @ http://lost-girrrl.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Ashleigh said...

Outfit is wicked x

mens leather jackets said...

It is great style, awesome colors.I like mens leather jackets, as they are stylish, cool and very useful. I can find many fashionable jackets cwmalls.com.