Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dragonisiuos

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Oh well my school has starter and it means my busy life has begun :) Also the waking up at 5-30am too haha. Oh well I won't complain because my classes will be done by noon. 
I received this lovely dragon ear cuff recently from OASAP. The offer free shipping world wide. Get it before sold out. I seriously in love with this cuff. It looks so cool. I love dragon because It's my sign and this year is dragon too :) So here you go all!
Ear cuff-OASAP
Sweater-SHEINSIDE
Leggings-SHEINSIDE
Wedge sneaker-JEFFREY CAMPBELL



<3 Una

10 comments:

Helena Resende said...

Love the sweater :)

Anonymous said...

love ur earings.but people are saying they always fall off? is it true?

The Dragonfruit said...

Omgsh, I almost got that same ear cuff from them! I wish I did now - it looks so rad on you. Love it <3

Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, i LOve this look:) xx A.

Lali said...

great outfit! I have one dragon similar to yours! Love it
x

veruzkas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your style!

PS. Im looking for mulual followers, are you in??
>> milna89.blogspot.com <<

Anonymous said...

I think that's he nicest ear cuff I've seen xxx

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

you look so lovely! very nice sweater and amazing dragon - charming preppy edge!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Every Wear I Go said...

That's a crazy ear cuff and I love it!

everywearigo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the cuff ¡ But this year is the year of the Serpent. Lol last year was Dragon.