Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Burgundy love

Hi all! I'm happy to say that my summer break is finally started. I'm so happy haha. Now I can relax for 2 months. I didn't have a chance to mention that I modeled for my school's fashion show called "Gold Thimble". I had an amazing experience. My designer name was Barbara Ashley. She is an amazing talented lady who created those garments that I wore for the show. For my outfit of the day, I'm wearing my favorite shirt dress from "Closet". I love it so much. My friend took my photo today. Thanks Saruul :) So here you go all!







shirt/dress-CLOSET
Shoes-Aldo
Neck cuff-Aldo
Hand Cuff-H&M
Belt-F21

Few snaps from Gold Thimble fashion show


This outfit was the winner for woman and kids sports wear. YAY!

Here is the video :) I'm on 1.00ish and 2.27 ish.


Thank you so much for reading my blog! :)

<3 Una

47 comments:

missdanbee said...

you look gorgeous! and I know exactly where that is :) we have to grab lunch soon!

missdanbee.blogspot.com

StylishByNature said...

WOW !! This is simply grand :)

New post up...
❤ StylishByNature.com

Elise said...

thats such a beautiful outfit, and your hair is so perfect !
congrats with your défillé !!

maggie said...

Congrats on your win!!
I love your shirt/dress -- such a nice color, and it's sheer! Great combo.

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

theversastyle said...

love the shirt-dress! looks amazing! nice job on the runway! very hot!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wow. Very sexy shirt dress. Is that you on the runway? I knew you were a model :O)

Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Sue said...

the color looks great on you!

xoxo

www.curlysues.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That necklace and hairstyle is grEAT!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Lilli said...

great combo dear!:) kisses!

Mei めい said...

adorable !!
You're so beautiful :D

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Monsterchen said...

oh wow this is really burgundy love darling! the dress is just amazing and i love the collar and your hair!
a great look!
kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

Claireta Teressa said...

love the necklace ♥

Anonymous said...

very bohemian! love it! :)

Jersey Blogess said...

Hey darling - I love your style as well - I am following you now - hope you follow back dear :)

xdiankaaax said...

fabulous ! loving the golden necklace xx

www.always-glamour.blogspot.com/

K A T H L E E N said...

the neck cuff is amazing!

Iza said...

Amazing! I loved these photos!!
Your outfit is stunning!
I'm following you, dear :))
xx Iza

Vanessa Ferreira said...

your blog is amazing!
I hope you'll visit me and follow each other if you like, i'd be so glad :)

http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

Fashion to Go said...

Wow you look like a goddess, love the flowy material!

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous!A.

Anonymous said...

wooow, you look amazing!love the colour of the dress-shirt-thing..i could never pull off such a sassy outfit;)

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in that burgundy dress / blouse ! ^^

+ You rock the runway, girl ! :D x


Satu
Indie by heart

Ava Tallulah said...

Yay for summer! I love the outfit, especially the little heart in your hair :)!

http://avatallulah.com

Unknown said...

Such a great blog!!! I love it!

Would you like to follow each others blog via GFC and Bloglovin in order to keep in touch?

Lots of love,

www.nicoleta.me

♥

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Wow!Really interesting and unique.

Dário Shoupaiwisky said...

i love it!

james said...

you get prettier every time i see you =) happy summer vacation!

xx

Unknown said...

cool look)))

Fashion Faux Pas said...

Wow your blog is amazing!! I would love it if we can follow each other?
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

when BABI speaks said...

cool fashion show! the designs were so fierce! love the pink shrug!

Babi

C.♪ said...

great! I love your look, you're between my favorite bloggers!
New post in my blog,I'll wait dear ♥
Kiss kiss C.♥
http://fashionismyonlygod.blogspot.it/

Giovanna said...

Great look! Looks like a cool fashion show!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Brae Lu said...

Whoa, your outfit is so amazing.

Ravishingly
Giant Vintage Sunglasses giveaway

Joandy said...

wow, amazing look!!! thanks for comment and following,followed u back:)) come see my new post:P

Fashion Faux Pas said...

following back!!
http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

2piezas.com said...

Siempre me sorprendes.Estas espectacular,tanto en el look de calle como en el desfile,impresionante.besos guapa.

Modas_diva said...

YOu just look spectacular! I looooove it!

xoxo

Andrea Antoniou said...

loveee ur long shirt dress, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

PRODIGY RED CLOTHES GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

Melina said...

loving the look so much
xx

Azania said...

you look so beautiful i love your hair and your chain. so pretty. i love your blog and i was wondering if you could follow me back?

thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

HEIDI said...

you look fierce- chic! what an exciting experience!


xx heidi
life full of loves

OreAkinwale said...

I like your blog! I’m following you! Follow back?

http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow omg amazing outfit! you look super chic!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Stefania B. said...

wow...you look beautiful!!!! and the pics of you modelling are great!!!

Unknown said...

I love your dress and gold accessories.. great choice!

amintasfashion

Dominique said...

AHHH I love your Blog so much! the outfits are amazing !

Hope you can check me too ?

www.goldschnee.blogspot.de

Karina said...

wow, just love your blog ! <3
xoxoooo <3
http://karoo-hrhr.blogspot.de/